We are hiring an experienced SharePoint engineer/ Developer to lead the team, candidate with good knowledge in SharePoint(Cloud and On- Prem) will be preferred.
Experience: 5 - 8 years
- Manage the SharePoint development life cycle including project design, issue resolution
- Aid in the analysis/requirements gathering, design, configuration, implementation/testing, and support of SharePoint solutions.
- Function as a liaison between IT and the business units; serve as a point of contact for issue logging, tracking, and resolution
- Work closely with content owners to understand how they should manage their content to promote ease of use and intuitive site navigation; discuss what is working well and what needs improvement regarding their sites & search results
- Designs, develops, debugs, produces, refines, tests, deploys, maintains and documents SharePoint/Web solutions using customized as well as out-of-the-box functionality including web parts, InfoPath forms, templates and master pages
- Maintain security for SharePoint servers, services, and applications. Create sites, templates, workflows, lists and libraries to support firm initiatives.
- Analyze and resolve problems related to performance, data, software, servers, and usage.
- Ensure that all enhancements/changes and upgrades are implemented per specification and in a compliant manner •Ability to configure SharePoint in order to meet process, functional and security needs of the business
- Provide training for site owners, e.g. produce How To documentation & reference materials, conduct training sessions, etc.