We are looking for SharePoint Administrator Support to be part of Implementation and Maintenance Support team, the job location will be Bangalore. If you are available to join immediately kindly apply.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related area
· MCSE or other MS certifications are a plus
· 2-4 years’ experience
· SharePoint 2010 and 2013
· SharePoint Services/Portal Server
· Microsoft SQL Server
· Windows Server
· Microsoft Networking and Support
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm.
· Configuring all service applications like Search, Metadata, User Profile Synchronization etc.,
· Creation of a Content DB and maintaining it. It involves maintenance of various logging databases in SQL Server. Compressing of logging Databases is also done by SharePoint admins since they grow in size considerably.
· Assignment of proper permission levels for all users of the site as well as configuring anonymous access if required .
· Configuring timer jobs depending on business requirements.
· Knowledge of PowerShell is very important
· Training and supporting the business users in their day to day involvement in SharePoint sites. For instance uploading a document, starting an
approval workflow etc.
· Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration.
· Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to a SQL database or a WCF service.
· Strong understanding of what can be done using OOB features in SharePoint.
· Supports Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2010 2013 and SharePoint (MOSS) 2007
· Manages system security, system patching and upgrades
· Deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages (WSPs)
· Configures SharePoint services and settings
· Document SharePoint configuration and architecture
· Manages site quotas and file size limits
· Reviews and monitoring usage reports
· Manages content databases and creating new ones as required
· Administers and maintains sites and sub-sites
· Manages security for sites and sub-sites
· Manages the site layout structure and content
· Provides SharePoint support to end users
· Provides Microsoft Project support to project leaders
· Understanding of SharePoint Authentication Types
· Managing SharePoint Content DBs
· Configuring Backup and Restore in SharePoint
· Upgrading SharePoint from Legacy versions
· Implementing SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Infrastructure
· Experience in Configuring SharePoint Search Service Application
· Experience in Configuring Managed Metadata Service Application
· Troubleshooting SharePoint Issues from ULS Logs
· Manage SharePoint Web Application and Site Collections
· Strong Understanding of SharePoint Architecture