Job Role: Microsoft Azure & Office 365 Pre-Sales Specialist
Meet and connect with new and existing customers and provide them technical expertise, advice and inputs to help them to adopt Microsoft Cloud solutions like Azure and Microsoft Office 365 and other Platform/Technologies. Prepare and make presentations and conduct whiteboard technical discussions with customers if and when required for collaborating on infrastructure design, optimization and management.
Help customers to identify workloads for migrating to Microsoft Azure, and help them to migrate and test the same.
Ensure maximum customer coverage in the territory and support addition of new customers.
Work with Inside Sales and Outside Sales specialists to provide them technical inputs pertaining to Microsoft Cloud solutions.
Provide technical inputs for participating in RFPs, RFQs, tenders, etc.
Act as a technical point of contact for pre-sales counterparts at Microsoft.
6+ years of relevant experience in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 pre-sales roles.
Experience of working with large corporate customers.
Current technical certifications on Azure and/or Office 365.
Hands-on experience on Azure IaaS solutions, Data-center Migrations, PaaS services or Azure AI/ML services.
Experience in designing, implementing, and managing private and hybrid cloud data-centers.
Self-motivated individual who can work independently or collaborate across delivery teams within Resemble or with stakeholders external to Resemble.
Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a technical pre-sales team member.
Knowledge of deploying 3rd party applications on Azure like Hadoop, SAP, Oracle, etc.
Knowledge of Other Microsoft Platform & Technologies, AD, Exchange, MS Management & Monitoring. Third party technologies like Manage Engine.
Knowledge of Azure PowerShell, CLI, Ansible, Chef, Kubernetes, Packer or Azure DevOps.
· Outstanding experience in Office 365 technologies and migrations with experience of the following: Azure, Office 365, M365
· Expert knowledge of authentication mechanisms such as ADFS, SSO and Modern Authentication
· Strong knowledge of Exchange
· Strong knowledge of Directory Services (LDAP, Active Directory, Group Policy
· Strong skills in EMS (Intune, Intune Hybrid, AADP, ARMS)
· Strong knowledge of Azure, VM's, Network Security Groups
· Demonstrable experience with Office 365 migrations and on-boarding activities
· Experience with cloud technologies, ideally Azure
· Experience with Windows 10 deployments
· Understanding and awareness of Service Management processes and tools