Job Title: Process Automation Developer
Experience: 3 years
Our process automation solution enables business teams to automate processes quickly and autonomously through BPM engine. Process Automation Developer will deliver automated solutions to our clients and will contribute into all Resemble Systems services: solution design, product implementation, support and capability development. The ideal candidate will have good mix of business processes and IT skills, business thinking and client focused. Selected candidate(s) will receive full training and mentoring on automation methodology.
- Analyzing and understanding the business processes
- Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Attend training and clear technical certifications on the Business Process Platform
- Build POCs and Pilots and engage with customers in demonstrating platform capabilities
- Comprehensive and evident understanding of Technology - Application runtime, integration, Databases
- Working knowledge on any BPM platform like IBM BPM, Apian, Nintex, Pega Systems,
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
- A working knowledge of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes.
- The ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the prescribed design architecture.
- An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
- An understanding of formal change control procedures and disciplines.
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.