Position: Business Analyst
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Location: Bangalore (possess valid Indian passport and open to travel onsite).
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our Services tech team and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building and testing of our software product portfolio.
- Own and drive the Business Analysis in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand business process and business functional requirements and translate them to specific tangible software product requirements and ensure quality assurance.
- Clearly document the functional requirements, functional design flows and maintain system processes.
- Coordinate and provide requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives / stakeholders that user stories and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Communicate key insights and findings to the product technical team. Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to the product technical team.
- Provide training to customer service organization on functional design and answering technical queries from customers.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Timely reporting to the Superiors, ensure change management & timely escalations of risks and issues.
- Own and develop a relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our product integrations.
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Experience in a software product-based company.
- Proven experience in Business & system analysis, eliciting requirements, functional testing and translate requirements into actionable items.
- Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspire the team to follow best Scrum practices.
- Innovative product design skills with customer focused approach.
- Strong knowledge in creating requirements & process documentations.
- Basic knowledge in writing SQL queries, analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions, adaptive to business-related tools and fair understanding of the technical architecture & components.
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to drive consensus among various stakeholders and articulate design trade-offs used in making product related choices & decisions.
- Ready to take up challenges and resolve them amicably to ensure that the Services & customer objectives are well achieved within time and quality.